Monday, March 14, 2022

Benito never kicked my cat

Tucker Carlson:

Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years? Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity? Does he eat dogs?

These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is "no." Vladimir Putin didn't do any of that. So, why does permanent Washington hate him so much?


https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/tucker-carlson-gives-passionate-defense-vladimir-putin-person


*


Benito never kicked my cat,

Ate my porridge, crushed my hat.


Stalin remembered to return

My samovar, my coffee urn.


Hitler and the Nazi SS

Never made my carpet a mess.


I confess that Pol Pot

Never took my parking spot.


Pinochet and Vlad the Impaler

Never squatted in my house trailer.


The Tonton Macoute and Papa Doc

Never re-set my electric clock.


And surely Chairman Mao

Never tried to milk my cow.


Franco warned the Falange:

“Hands off Tucker’s blancmange.”


Thus I am so very glad 

To deny that they were bad.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment